Hi Hi ~yesterday 14/08/2009 was my first year anniversary with my girlfriend . Wah so happy !!!!! That night after my math tuition , I quickly rush back to home to cook spaghetti for her . Actually I wanted to buy something for her , but I cant go out from the house and I was not free at all . Because on the same day I have my B.M test , so I was just preparing . At the evening I called up my mom , I ask her to buy the food to cook spaghetti .
So at night after my math tuition , I rush back to home , and I prepare the food to cook spaghetti , after prepare the food , I called up my mom to teach me cook . This is the first time I cooking spaghetti .
At the mornig I was looking for her , but I cant found her , so I pass the spaghetti to her classmate and pass it to her . When recess time , I go to canteen and I also looking for her , but she did turn up also . I was kind of dissapointed ald . So after thye recess I go back to class and have my B.M paper 2 . So when the school finish ald , suddenly my friend pass a plastic bag to me , she say that is the present that my girlfriend give it to me . Then I take out the present from the plastic bag , and it is a T-shirt . The shirt is very nice , and I very love it . I was very happy .
After I went home I faster take bath and clean myself so that I can wear the shirt that my girlfriend give to me . Wah , Oh my god is just nice for me !!!! before I try I was so scared that is no big enough for me . But after I wore , is just nice for me !!I was very happy . Then I quickly keep the shirt .
After that I went to sleep until 4.00P.M and i wake up to study . When 5.00P.m I went to play basketball . Then I though that she wanted to come out for cycle , but at the end she did not come out , so I ask I come to look for you is it ok ? Then she say no need because I din have bicycle , then I say nevermind I will get it from my friend , then this and that finally she say want so I quickly borrow bicycle and rush to her house just to see her ! When I see her I was so happy because I can see my lao po ald !!!!!! We have a talk but just a short time , but is ald good for me and her . Atleast we can see each other for 30 minute , is good for us ald . So After that I rush back and give back the bicycle to my friend and I run back to my house and go for my tuition.I was very happy yesterday !!!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment